- Administration Mode
• Emollient, balsamic on the dry and irritated mucosa of the respiratory tract; contributes to the installation of a comfortable feeling at this level.
• Supports fluidization and elimination of bronchial secretions.
• Helps reduce inflammation in the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
• Contributes to controlling potentially pathogenic microorganisms in the respiratory tract.
Product type: Food supplement
Net weight: 26,4 g
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
One tablet contains:
- mild extracts of: field eryngo (Eryngii campestri herba), cow slip flowers (Primulae flos), marsh mallow root (Althaeae radix), iceland moss (Lichen Islandicus) - 100 mg
- essential oils of: eucalyptus (Eucalypti aetheroleum), pine (Pini aetheroleum), fennel (Foeniculi aetheroleum), anise (Anisi aetheroleum), yarrow (Millefolii aetheroleum) - 30 mg
- propolis tincture - 20 mg
- excipients (filler agent: lactose, flow agent: magnesium stearate, aerosil).
Children 3-6 years: 1/2 tablet 3 times a day
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 3 times a day
Children over 12 years and adults: 1 tablet 5-6 times a day
Sucking tablets are kept in mouth until they dissolve; do not chew or swallow whole.
Do not consume food or liquids for 30 minutes after administration.
Duration of treatment: 5-10 days.
WARNINGS: Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients.
Not recommended in case of lactose intolerance, diabetes and allergy to bee products.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions. Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: No side effects and interactions were reported at the recommended doses.