- Mod Administrare
Natural product recommended for persons with:
• Spastic or biliary constipation
• Irritable bowel syndrome, with a predominance of constipation
• Constipation when changing eating habits or lifestyle associated with stress or traveling
Mode of action
• Helps regulate intestinal transit without irritating the colon and without inducing abdominal colic
• Relaxes the smooth muscles, favoring stool elimination
• Favors the elimination of intestinal gas and reliefs pain
• Relaxes and fights intestinal spasm
Proven efficacy as the only treatment in
PROVEN EFFICACY AS THE ONLY TREATMENT IN MORE THAN 76% OF CASES
In the case of constipation accompanied by abdominal colic, they disappeared in 70,58% of cases and improved significantly by 79% in the remaining cases.
The laxative effect installed 2-3 days after starting treatment
The evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy was carried out in collaboration with family medicine doctors.
The capsule shell is based on fish gelatin.
Product type: Food supplement
Net weight: 12,6 g e
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature.
essential oils of bergamot orange (Citri bergami aetheroleum) 80 mg
essential oils of cumin (Cumini aetheroleum) 48 mg
essential oils of tarragon (Dracunculi aetheroleum) 32 mg
extracts of ginger (Zingiber officinalis) standardised in min. 15% gingeroli
olive vegetable oil de măsline (Olivae oleum) 220 mg
Children 7 - 10 years: 1 capsule per day, one hour after a meal, preferably in the evening
Children over 10 years and adults: 1 capsule 2 times a day, one hour after a meal, preferably at noon and in the evening.
If necessary, up to 3 capsules a day can be administered.
Duration of treatment: 3 - 21 days or when needed.
Treatment can be repeated after a 7-day break.
Not recommended in case of gastroduodenal ulcer and acute gastritis, occult bleeding, intestinal obstruction, for children under 7 years and and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING:
• Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions.
• Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: This product can be taken together with other drugs.
No side effects were reported at the recommended doses.
• The product can be associated with Laxativ cu fibre-D155, sachets.
• To improve intestinal transit: alternative treatments can be made with Detoxifierea colonului-D92 complex or Laxativ-D50/D76 tea, Curăţarea colonului-D82/D83 tea, Cruşin cu lemn dulce-D81 tea and Tranzit rapid-D152 tea.