- Mod Administrare
Astragalus supports the natural defense of the body. Cat’s claw supports the immune system.
The recommended daily dose (2 capsules) ensures 60 mcg of Selenium, which provides 109% of the NRV* and 5 mcg of vitamin D3, which provides 100% of the NRV*. (NRV* = nutrient reference value).
Product type: Food supplement
Greutate netă: 24,3 g
Condiții de păstrare: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
Ingredients per one capsule:
- Saccharomyces boulardii (2,5 billions of living cells) 125 mg
- astragalus extract (Astragalus membranaceus) standardised in min 70% polysaccharides 75 mg
- cat\'s claw extract (Uncaria tomentosa) standardised in min 3% alkaloids 70 mg
- echinacea (Echinaceae herba) 70 mg
- ginger rhizomes (Zingiberis rhizoma) 50 mg
- garlic bulbs (Allii sativi bulbus) 45 mg
- long pepper (Piper longum) 20 mg - yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) enriched in min. 2000 mcg/g selenium 15 mg
- buckwheat germs (Fagopy esculenti semen) with 250 mcg/g D3 vitamin 10 mg.
Children 3-6 years: 1 capsule per day, before a meal. It is recommended to open the capsules and administer the content with honey and yogurt. Adults: 1 capsule 2 times per day, before a meal. It can be administered in 3-week cures or as recommended by the specialist consultant. The cure can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
WARNINGS: Not recommended in autoimmune diseases, before and after organ transplantation, for children under 3 years old and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions. Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: Due to its fungal nature, it should not be administered simultaneously with antifungal drugs. No side effects were reported at the recommended doses. Administration is not recommended for one month after vaccination.