- Mod Administrare
Imunitate Forte has a complex formula made up of some of the most powerful immune-modulating herbs which have been proven, in studies, to have an action on coronaviruses.
Protects the body against the main factors contributing to a lower immunity: stress, pre-existing inflammatory background, fatigue, aggression of pollutants (food, environment).
The product does not contain excipients and ensures an optimal bioavailability.
Ingredients per one capsule:
- Astragalus membranaceus root 129 mg
- dry extract of Tinospora sinensis standardized in 5% berberine 129 mg
- turmeric rhizomes (Curcumae longae rhizoma) 43 mg
- dry extract of green tea (Theae folium) standardized in min. 90% polyphenols 43 mg
- totally dry extract 10:1 of basil (Ocimum sanctum) 43 mg
- dry extract of Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora japonica) standardized in min. 98% luteolin 21,5 mg
- ginger rhizomes (Zingiberis rhizoma) 12,9 mg
- black pepper (Piperis nigri fructus) 8,6 mg
The capsule shell is based on animal gelatin.
Children 6-14 years: 1 capsules per day, one hour after a meal.
Children over 14 years and adults: 1 capsule 2 times per day, one hour after a meal.
Duration of a treatment is 3-6 weeks. Treatment can be repeated after a one month break.
Not recommended in autoimmune diseases, before and after organ transplantation, for children under 3 years old and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions.
Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS:
No side effects were reported at the recommended doses.
Administration is not recommended for one month after vaccination.