- Mod Administrare
Naturally supports immunity. The 7 mushrooms in the product composition support the body’ natural defense process against bad bacteria.
Recommended product even in states of persistent fatigue.
Helps reduce the negative effects of chemotherapy.
Protects the liver and kidneys due to the antioxidant properties of the mushrooms.
No side effects.
Product type: Food supplement
Greutate netă: 36,5 g
Condiții de păstrare: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
Enokitake | Ganoderma (Reishi) | Ghebe de Miere | Privat: Polyporus Umbellatus | Shiitake | Tremella fuciformis | Maitake
- Reishi extract 10:1 (Ganoderma tsugae) standardised in min. 30% polysaccharides 96 mg
- Shiitake extract (Lentinula edodes) standardised in min. 30% polysaccharides 96 mg
- hen of the woods (Grifola frondosa) extract 10:1 standardised in în min. 30% polysaccharides 96 mg
- enoki mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) 48 mg
- Tremella fuciformis 48 mg
- Polyporus (Polyporus umbellatus) extract standardised in în min. 30% polysaccharides 48 mg
- honey mushroom (Armillaria mellea) 48 mg
Children 10-14 years: 2 capsules per day, one hour after a meal.
Children over 14 years and adults: 1 capsule 3 times per day, one hour after a meal. Last administration should not be later than 6 p.m.
If a stronger effect is needed, it can be administered up to 6 capsules a day, upon recommendation of your doctor or pharmacist.
Duration of a treatment is 3-6 weeks. Treatment can be repeated after a one month break.
WARNINGS: Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions. Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: No side effects were reported at the recommended doses.
Concomitant use with anticoagulants in long-term treatment may increase the risk of bleeding due to prolonged clotting time.
Administration is not recommended for one month after vaccination.