- Administration Mode
Contain medicinal herbs, essential oils and propolis. 100% natural product.
Due to its composition, it helps to form a protective layer on vaginal mucosa which prevents colonization with pathogens. Thus, the product helps to reduce discomfort and accelerate the recovery of the affected vaginal mucosa, avoiding infections caused by potentially pathogenic microorganisms that cause genital inflammation, leukorrhea, candidiasis.
Product type: Medical device
Net weight: 11,1 g
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
- solid glycerides
- calendula flowers extract (Calendulae flos)
- thuja offshoot extract (Thuja occidentalis)
- propolis tincture
- black poplar buds extract (Populi gemma)
- eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalypti aetheroleum)
- thyme essential oil (Thymi aetheroleum)
- clove essential oil (Caryophylli floris aetheroleum)
- yarrow essential oil (Millefolii aetheroleum).
The recommended dose is 1 vaginal suppository/day, for 6-12 consecutive days.
Remove the vaginal suppository from the blister and insert it deeply into the vagina, lying relaxed on your back. It is recommended to administer the vaginal suppository in the evening, before bedtime, after the local toilet.
Avoid sexual contact during use of the product.
– keep out of the sight and reach of children;
– do not use during pregnancy due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions.
– do not use during menstruation and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the components.
SIDE EFFECTS: The product is well tolerated.
If necessary, keep them in the refrigerator before use.