- Administration Mode
Stimulates the digestion of food through the content of vegetable enzymes, being useful in case of slow digestion, low stomach acid or after substantial meals.
Product type: Food supplement
Net weight: 15 g
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
- coriander fruits (Coriandri fructus)
- laurel leaves (Lauri folium)
- sweet flag rhizomes (Calami rhizoma)
- great yellow gentian root (Gentianae radix)
- ginger rhizomes (Zingiberis rhizoma)
- Carica papaya extract standardised in papain 40 mg
- pineapple comosus extract standardized in bromelain 40 mg
- white mustard seeds (Sinapis albae semen)
The capsule shell is based on animal gelatin.
1-2 capsuls after the main meals.
The product can be administered when needed.
WARNINGS: Not recommended for children under 12 years, in case of active gastroduodenal ulcer and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions. Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: No side effects and interactions were reported at the recommended doses.