- Mod Administrare
The same efficient recipe now in a new package!
Biosept capsules have a strong antiviral, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
The proportion of the ingredients ensure an synergistic effect (mutual potentiation) and an optimal dose-effect ratio.
The antiviral effect of olive leaves and cloves is associated with the strong anti-inflammatory effect of white willow bark extract, black poplar buds (vegetal propolis) and Iceland moss. In addition, through the white willow bark extract, BIOSEPT capsules has an antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
The evaluation of the product efficacy was carried out in collaboration with pulmonologists and family medicine doctors.
Within the evaluation of the efficacy on 138 patients the following results have been obtained:
- disappearance of clinical symptoms (altered general condition, moderate fever, headaches, curvature, watery rhinorrhea/stuffy nose, dysphagia, dysphonia, dry cough) in 92% of patients
- 98,94% of patients became feverish after the first administrations
- dysphagia and dysphonia remitted in 97% of patients
- cough remitted in 81.65% of patients
Biosept capsules does not cause side effects or gastric damage even during repeated administration.
Product type: Food supplement
Greutate netă: 13,5 g
Condiții de păstrare: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
- olive leaves (Oleae folium) 140 mg
- iceland moss (Lichen Islandicus)
- black poplar buds (Populi gemma)
- white willow bark dry extract (Salicis cortex) standardised in min. 15% salicin
- clove (Caryophylli flos).
The capsule shell is based on animal gelatin.
Children 6-12 years: in the first 3 days, 1 capsule 3 times a day, then continue with 1 capsule 2 times a day, at least 30 minutes before meals.
Children over 12 years and adults: in the first 3 days, 2 capsules 3 times a day, then continue with 1 capsule 3 times a day, at least 30 minutes before meals.
Duration of the treatment is 7 days. If necessary, the treatment can be continued for another 10 days with 1 capsule 3 times a day.
WARNINGS: Not recommended for children under 6 years old (the effects on small children are insufficiently studied) and in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions. Not recommended for breast-feeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: No side effects or interactions were reported at the recommended doses.