- Administration Mode
Original formula of 3 essential oils with proven actions on germs in the urinary tract
- The essential oils used are rigorously characterized botanically and biochemically (with a well-defined composition of the major active principles) and thus ensure an increased and reproducible effect.
- Fast effect and absorption due to the composition of essential oils
- Through the well-studied dosage it was obtained the synergistic effect of the essential oils in the composition of the phytotherapeutic complex.
- The product is intended for people with bacterial urinary tract infections (with E. coli; Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Enterococi, Pseudomonas, Acinetobacter, Proteus)
- 95,45% efficacy as the only treatment to obtain negative germs in the urinary tract
- The evaluation of the product efficacy was carried out in collaboration with family medicine doctors and internal medicine doctors.
After a 7-day treatment with Biomicin Urinar the following results have been obtained:
– disappearance of dysuria (urinary discomfort) in 71.43% and improvement in 28,57% of patients
– disappearance of pollakiuria (frequent urination) in 65.9% and improvement in 34.1% of patients
– disappearance of painful sensitivity in the lower abdomen in 86.84% and improvement in 13.16% of patients
– the clinical therapeutic effect was installed after 3 and a half days on average
– all patients showed good compliance with treatment
- Biomicin Urinar does not affect the intestinal flora and has no hepatic side effects
100% natural product, without excipients, ensures an optimal bioavailability!
Product type: Food supplement
Net weight: 6 g
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
- sunflower oil 150 mg
- oregano essential oil (Origani aetheroleum) 60 mg
- common juniper essential oil (Juniperi aetheroleum) 20 mg
- cinnamon essential oil (Cinnamomi aetheroleum) 10 mg
- thyme essential oil (Thymi aetheroleum) 10 mg.
Children 10-14 years: 1 capsule 2 times a day, one hour after a meal.
Children over 14 years and adults: 1 capsule 3 times a day, one hour after a meal.
Duration of treatment is 10 – 15 days.
On medical advice, 3-4 capsules a day can be administered for 20 days. Administration can be resumed after a 2-week break.
WARNINGS: Not recommended in case of gastroduodenal ulcer, acute gastritis and children under 10 years. Do not take on an empty stomach.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions.
Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS: This product can be taken together with other drugs.