- Mod Administrare
Helps eliminate potentially pathogenic microorganisms from the respiratory tract, digestive and urinary tract and from the skin.
Product type: Food supplement
Greutate netă: 10 ml
Condiții de păstrare: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
- tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia aetheroleum)
- clove essential oil (Caryophylli floris aetheroleum).
Children 3-6 years: 1 drop of essential oil 3 times a day mixed with a tablespoon of honey or syrup (Biosept, Plantusin), one hour after a meal.
Children 7-14 years: 2-3 drops of essential oil 3 times a day mixed with a tablespoon of honey, one hour after a meal.
Adults: 4-5 drops of essential oil 3 times a day mixed with a tablespoon of honey, one hour after a meal.
Duration of treatment is 10 – 30 days. Administration can be resumed after a 2-week break.
– Aromatherapy candle: Add 5 drops into the water bowl of the candle.
– Local massage: Mix 3-4 drops of essential oil with 10 ml of fatty oil (olives, grape seeds, etc). After the massage, the oil should not be removed by washing for 6-8 hours.
– Otic solution: Mix 5 drops of essential oil with 10 ml of fatty oil (olives, grape seeds, etc). Place 5-8 drops of solution (slightly warmed on a steam bath) into the external ear canal, then insert a soft cotton plug into the ear. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a day, for 5-10 days.
– Compresses: Add 2 drops of essential oil into 100 ml of water for small areas and 6 – 8 drops intro 300 – 400 ml of water for large areas. Stir, then soak a piece of gauze or cotton cloth, squeeze and place it on the affected area and cover with a towel. Keep the compress for a maximum of one hour. Repeat the procedure 2 – 3 times a day.
Warnings: Not recommended for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children under 3 years.
Avoid overdose or abuse.