- Administration Mode
Supports the body’s ability to adapt to stress and overload.
Contributes to relieve mental stress and to improve mood in a demanding lifestyle.
Net weight: 29,4 g
Storage: Store in a dry place, at room temperature
Ingredients per one capsule:
- dry extract of ashwagandha (Withaniae somniferae radix) root standardized in 5% withanaloid 82,25 mg,
- ginseng root (Ginseng radix) 80,5 mg,
- St. John's wort (Hyperici herba) 70 mg,
- passiflora (Passiflorae herba) 70 mg,
- marjoram (Majoranae herba) 35 mg,
- essential oil of lavender (Lavandulae aetheroleum) 5,25 mg,
- essential oil of lemon verbena (Lippiae citriodorae aetheroleum) 3,5 mg,
- essential oil of lemon balm (Melissae aetheroleum) 1,75 mg,
- essential oil of bergamot orange (Citri bergami aetheroleum) 1,75 mg.
The capsule shell is based on animal gelatin.
Children 10-16 years: 1 capsule x 2 times a day, between meals.
Copii over 16 years and adults: 1 capsule x 3 times a day, between meals.
Do not administer later than 8 p.m.
If a stronger effect is needed, it can be administered up to 6 capsules a day, upon recommendation of your doctor or pharmacist.
Duration of treatment: 1-2 months or when needed. Treatment can be repeated after a one month break.
WARNINGS: Not recommended for children under 10 years (effects on young children are insufficiently studied) and in case of hipersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Not recommended for pregnant women due to possible effects of stimulating uterine contractions.
Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers due to the fact that the active substances pass into breast milk and may change its taste.
SIDE EFFECTS AND INTERACTIONS:
No side effects were reported at the recommended doses. This product potentiates the effect of barbiturates.